Monday, December 21, 2015

Big Changes Ahead!



I’m so sad to announce that after nearly eight awesome years, Scrap Orchard will be closing it’s digital doors December 31, 2015 at 11:59 pm, EST. You can read the official announcement HERE in our forum.

I am excited, however, to announce that I will be opening up at a really great store on January 1! I can’t yet announce which store, but I will let you all know as soon as I can!

I will be taking a lot of products with me to my new store. However, there are a 68 items that I will be retiring. They are marked 50% off right now HERE in my store.

I have a little gift here for you today too! Laura Banasiak made these fun printable Christmas Bingo Cards using my products. Hope you enjoy them! Happy Holidays!

Download Christmas Bingo Cards HERE

 


1 comments:

Carolyn said...

Can't wait to see where you are moving to!