Monday, December 28, 2015

Kristin Aagard is moving to....

I'm so excited to announce that I'll be joining the incredible design team at The Lilypad (TLP) January 1!

http://the-lilypad.com/store/home.php


I'm so happy that a few of my former Scrap Orchard designer friends will be joining me at TLP including, Fiddle-Dee-Dee, Scrapping With Liz, Bella Gypsy, and Wendy Bird Designs. I'll also have a new product for you January 1 as part of the Lilypad's Build Your Own Collab (BYOC) event which happens on the first Friday of each month!

I also wanted to remind everyone that my retiring product sale is almost over. I've got 75 products that will not be moving with me to my new store. They are on sale at 50% off right now HERE at Scrap Orchard. I did add several kits to the retiring category since the last time I posted, so I hope you'll check out my store one more time. I don't want anyone to miss out on anything that was on their wish list! The store will close at 11PM EST.

I'll be back at the first of the new year with a fun new product (and my usual coupon discount). And I also prepared a fun mini kit freebie in memory of Scrap Orchard that I think you'll like as well! See you soon!!

3 comments:

jpickett22 said...

That is fantastic. I'm so glad you've found a new home. I already love The Lilypad. Can't wait to see you there in January.

Kristin said...

Thank you jpickett22! I love it too!! I'm really happy to be a part of the team there!

Brandi said...

That's wonderful! I'm so glad you chose that store to move to. :)